Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

I love teaching people from another dimension new things!

This reminds me of Dorokochan or something like that. the voice acting is good, animation is swift, and the plot is still a better love story then twilight.

I enjoyed this very much

Super Hero Clock Ep1 p2 Super Hero Clock Ep1 p2

Wow

This might be the next Spider-Man dubbed in awsome

Incident:123A Incident:123A

I can almost make a full story based on him! Awesome madness you made!

Hitomi Senpai Hitomi Senpai

It is about time to see something that is a good release. It is well animated, nicely drawn, and has a freaking STORY! One that doesn't seem generic, and the minigame makes it feel fresh. Love the bewbs 2 :D

Floppy Tiles Floppy Tiles

Its an good flappy bird game, adds to it being a real challenge.

Sound is great

All in all, a goodish game. The only reason I say "goodish" game is because its freaking FLAPPY BIRD!

3DSauce responds:

Thank you, I appreciate it! Even I have this sentiment regarding flappy games, but I couldn't stop once I got started.

Lone Wolf Ninja Lone Wolf Ninja

The controls need more control, that's why they are called CONTROLS!

I keep over shooting my mark, as a result I cant even pass the second effing level dammit

swishcheese responds:

Try unchecking the ninja controls. In tight areas or when just want to move 2 or 3 spaces, tap the arrow keys. If you try holding down the arrow keys in tight areas (and do not have ninja reactions) you are sure to over shoot your mark.

JJ2 - Menu Loop JJ2 - Menu Loop

Beautiful, I love the calmness of it, its great! Kinda sounds like something off of silent hill 3, don't it?

40 Loop 40 Loop

This is just what I need as a boss battle music for the RPG I am making, is it okay if I use this for my game cRAVE01?

cRAVE01 responds:

ABSOLUTELY! Just let me know when you are done :-D I also have a longer version that I have tweeked a bit. Let me know if it is something you'd be interested in having for the project :-)

Orion Orion

Epic, I love it!

ZuneInc responds:

Samara Morgan Samara Morgan

Reminds me of Vi in a way. Alternate universe where her mom is brutally murdered and her sorrow makes her the ring Grudge style? i dunno. Great job on this anyhow!

Echina's Model Sketch (Tales of Faenia project) Echina's Model Sketch (Tales of Faenia project)

FIRST!!

I'm sorry. I've never done this before until now. She looks absolutely great! Especially the face and tail. Kinda makes her adorable put together >~<;

OC's Challenge! #4 - Tatters (3rd Version) OC's Challenge! #4 - Tatters (3rd Version)

aaawww, she looks so cute! I love it