JJ2 - Menu Loop JJ2 - Menu Loop

Beautiful, I love the calmness of it, its great! Kinda sounds like something off of silent hill 3, don't it?

40 Loop 40 Loop

This is just what I need as a boss battle music for the RPG I am making, is it okay if I use this for my game cRAVE01?

cRAVE01 responds:

ABSOLUTELY! Just let me know when you are done :-D I also have a longer version that I have tweeked a bit. Let me know if it is something you'd be interested in having for the project :-)

Orion Orion

Epic, I love it!

ZuneInc responds:

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Paragon you did it again, epic work!

The Void The Void

I wish I could make games, but I cant. I really want to make a point and click adventure game with your music, but I know nothing about making games. All I know is writing story's. Do you know anyone trustworthy that will help me create such a game?

Now on to the review on the song.

The music is amazingly puzzling, its like silent hill. Its so peaceful, and yet its an abomination under all that beauty. I love it, it really makes you think of life in another perspective, really reminds me of Silent Hill 1 and 3 music. Thanks for the intriguing music.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you for mentioning Silent Hill! That is exactly the vibe I had in mind after completing this. :) I imagine it being used on something like the map screen of a horror game, or maybe at a menu or save point.

I think it would work well at a save because. as you say, it is peaceful. At the same time, it has that underlying feeling of 'abomination' that would fit a horror game, keeping you on your toes even in a moment of respite. That juxtaposition is what made composing this so fun for me.

I feared this would not be well received compared to my more typical compositions. I'm really glad you 'get it'.

And unfortunately, I do not know of such a person who can help you with a game. :(

Sweet Cold Revenge (rev1) Sweet Cold Revenge (rev1)

Should have titled it "Fight for Life", sounds fitting to it. But that works too

&amp;gt;Relaxing Beat&amp;lt; >Relaxing Beat<

Looking at sexy art while listening to this, perfect combination

Poniiboi's Theme Poniiboi's Theme

I'm liking this tune!

The "I wanna ride the pony daddy!" was weird after a while, but got over it and was impressed by how awesome it is.

Disconnected Disconnected

WOW. that's all I can say, WOW.

your the only one i ever know for making the music messy, and yet it all sounds cool AT THE SAME TIME!

good job by the way

Gibb50 responds:

Thanks, I try my best :P

Time's Up (Remix -- NGADM '11) Time's Up (Remix -- NGADM '11)

Amazing job you have done!

If the Zohan was here he would say "Disco Disco, Good Good"

Keep up the amazing work! :)

Birdinator99 responds:

Oh, thanks for stopping by!