Hitomi Senpai Hitomi Senpai

It is about time to see something that is a good release. It is well animated, nicely drawn, and has a freaking STORY! One that doesn't seem generic, and the minigame makes it feel fresh. Love the bewbs 2 :D

Floppy Tiles Floppy Tiles

Its an good flappy bird game, adds to it being a real challenge.

Sound is great

All in all, a goodish game. The only reason I say "goodish" game is because its freaking FLAPPY BIRD!

3DSauce responds:

Thank you, I appreciate it! Even I have this sentiment regarding flappy games, but I couldn't stop once I got started.

Lone Wolf Ninja Lone Wolf Ninja

The controls need more control, that's why they are called CONTROLS!

I keep over shooting my mark, as a result I cant even pass the second effing level dammit

swishcheese responds:

Try unchecking the ninja controls. In tight areas or when just want to move 2 or 3 spaces, tap the arrow keys. If you try holding down the arrow keys in tight areas (and do not have ninja reactions) you are sure to over shoot your mark.

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

I like this game...

It is one of those choice making games done right, and that's all there is

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Hentai Puzzle Hentai Puzzle

repeated game, good rewards, nice art style... not much else to say

In short, great game

Pico's School DLC Pico's School DLC

I know this games a joke

Look at the release date

Cookie Scout Cookie Scout

Your even better then Games of Desire Meet 'n Fuck games

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

I enjoyed that thoroughly, I love puzzle games, but I love new ideas for puzzle games! You are making a jem here. I love it in every way, and the story is pretty good. Although I am playing on my laptop, so some levels are inaccessible, and I used my other PC, but the game wouldn't load. But I played the game enough to understand the general idea. I cant wait!

Mind the gap Mind the gap

OOKKKK

That was pretty creepy

Panty Play Panty Play

Well, well, well, this is a tough game to review. Its not half bad when you make you finger her self while using a sex toy, not to mention you control the size of her ass. but the sloppy animation and crude voice sounds just make it even harder to enjoy the game.

its not bad, but needs a sequel, or some serious updating to make this better